*** We are continuing to offer our takeaway service ***
please take a look at our take away menu.
What we all need is a bit rest and relaxation, and no better to do that than at our restaurant where we will warmly welcome you back. Please be reassured that we have taken every precaution we can to ensure your dining experience is safe and comfortable. We will of course continue to offer our takeaway service – please take a look at our take away menu.
Steps we have taken
We have taken the necessary steps to make dining as safe as possible and are confident that this will not compromise your dining experience.
- Party sizes will be limited to 6 people and unfortunately we are unable to guarantee seating in a specific area.
- Pre-booking is advisable and a £10 deposit will be taken to secure your reservation.
- We have installed hand sanitising stations around the restaurant for use by staff and guests.
- Our team will be frequently hand washing and surface cleaning.
- We will be wearing face masks/shields for everyone’s protection, and we request that our customers also wear a mask whilst moving around the restaurant.
- Each table and chair will be carefully sanitised after use.
- Barrier screens have been installed at key points of service.
- We would prefer you settle your bill by card but will accept cash if that is not an option for you.
- As per government guidelines we’ll be requesting contact details of all diners. Please be prepared to give this information to our staff on the night, or to check in using the NHS app when asked to by our staff.
***Use of the private dining room is currently suspended, due to seating capacity restrictions.***
A private dining room is also offered for up to 20 guests.
For all details regarding exclusive use of The Art Kitchen or our private dining room, please email email@example.com.