Come dine with us again – we are open for dining in!
We are delighted to announce that we re-opened our doors for dining in on Saturday 4th July. We will of course continue to offer our takeaway service and are taking all the necessary precautions to ensure our diners remain safe. This means that there will be fewer tables available to allow room for social distancing.
- Party sizes will be limited to 6 people and unfortunately we are unable to guarantee seating in a specific area.
- Pre-booking is advisable and a £10 deposit will be taken to secure your reservation.
- We have installed hand sanitising stations around the restaurant for use by staff and guests.
- Our team will be frequently hand washing and surface cleaning.
- We will be wearing face shields and gloves for everyone’s protection.
- Each table and chair will be carefully sanitised after use.
- Barrier screens have been installed at key points of service.
- We would prefer you settle your bill by card but will accept cash if that is not an option for you.
- As per government guidelines we’ll be requesting contact details of all diners. Please be prepared to give this information to our staff on the night.
We have taken the necessary steps to make dining as safe as possible and are confident that this will not compromise your dining experience. Thank you for your ongoing support and custom.
Our new opening hours are Thursday to Saturday 6pm until 10pm for dining in and every day 5pm to 10pm for takeaway.
We have put together a selection of your favourite dishes which are available for collection or delivery between the hours of 5pm to 10pm every day. We are happy to announce that you are also able to purchase a selection of bottles of beer or wine from our drinks menu to accompany your food.
Please telephone the restaurant on 01926 494303 or 07710 163797 to place your order. Payment will be taken over the phone when ordering. Telephone lines open at 4pm daily.
For those of you who are new to our website, we thought you would like to know a bit about our story…
Following an inspirational trip aboard the Singapore to Bangkok Orient Express Train, Hilary and Barrie Cload launched the Art Kitchen in 2004. They wanted to bring the exceptional food and wine experiences they had sampled in Thailand to their hometown of Warwick, UK. Joining them in this venture was the Head Chef and Maître D’ from the Orient Express Train.
Our menu is based on the principles of Royal Thai Cuisine but with a simple presentation and a strong emphasis on fresh, high quality ingredients that give exceptional taste. We also follow the traditions of the best Thai restaurants of Bangkok, with à la minute preparations that allow our chefs to maximise the aromatic qualities of fresh Thai herbs and spices.
Unique to the Art Kitchen, our Thai menu is served within an Art Gallery setting which is always evolving as the artworks are sold and replaced with new pieces. Our entire art collection is modern and fun and is curated by our sister company, Elegant Clutter.
It’s important to us that your Art Kitchen experience is one to remember. Ke, Noi and the Art Kitchen team look forward to welcoming you!